We reopened on the 6th of July. Of course, we can't just do everything the way we used to - there have been some changes, for the safety of us all:
- For now, we're only accepting groups from a single household / bubble (two bubbles for Crazy Cat Lady). As soon as we're able to safely take in larger groups, we'll let you know.
- Everyone (you and us) needs to wear a face covering. Think of us as a bus stuck in traffic, but with puzzles :)
- You'll have your temperature taken as you enter. It's non-contact, and only takes a second.
- You'll need to wash your hands with soap as soon as you enter, and before you leave (which isn't exactly a change, as we were doing that in March). We've come up with some suggestions to sing other than Happy Birthday though :) There
is gel in the games if you want it.
- You will not be allowed gloves. Trying to open a lock with gloves on wouldn't be fun anyway.
We've made a bunch of changes to airflow, extra cleaning, additional spacing between games and many other things which may not be obvious, but keep us all a little safer. If you're interested, we've had nobody to talk to for 100 days, so let's chat :)